Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Lotus beefs up the Evora

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by the ronin
So you are saying Lotus should just stick to making crapy cheap lightweight kit cars for those guy that already own one and will never step up to a better more expensive car....and still make a profit..How do they do that when most Lotus owners will never buy another car.....

Awards don't sell cars..... I never bought a car because some magazine gave an award for anything.... purists wake up. The future is now..
mmm, "cheap lightweight kit cars"?
Brands like Lotus keep the variety in the market. The niche market for the kind of car you are pejoratively referring to, will always exist.
I don't like historic brands move out of their line just to take the easy way. And this is what Lotus is starting to do today. Porsche has too, and others to survive. I'm just afraid of they stop doing what they are recognized for, fortunately Porsche still does.
You are confusing things. I'm not enemy of new technologies, so I don't really get "the futures is now" and "purists wake up" cliché phrases, they don't really apply now...

Old 02-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
The "Lotus" you are cheering for is in the past and the new Lotus are in the car biz to make a profit and stay afloat as they should...... The new Lotus are all about engineering when you look a little deeper into their planed future...

Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Mansory is officially (by Lotus )in charge of this rework...the car will be presented on lotus stand @ Geneva

I like their press teaser :

Old 02-11-2011, 12:23 PM
YellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these parts
it looks awesome

Old 02-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by the ronin
I'd put my money on an Evora S smokin a Lambo in the canyons or on a tight road course any day.... Those concept pics are cool and ...dude you can't drive around with hookers with huge thighs on the hood..
He can show us the full size pic(s)