Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Super Sport Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 11:24 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Aston Martin Super Sport Limited Edition

Our friends at GTSpirit.com report that this is the new limited edition Aston Martin Super Sport! As far as we know the British car manufacturer has not revealed any addition to its line-up, so it has to be a coachbuild project. The car pictured above is being developed and produced in close cooperation with Star Electric Cars France. They are a car designer licensed to create luxury electric golf cars resembling brands like Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, and Porsche. They also design unique cars built for presidents, kings and princes around the world.

It seems they have started a new project; a ‘normal’ sports car named the Aston Martin Super Sport. The Super Sport is a mid-engine engine sports car with genuine “supercar” looks powered by a twin-turbocharged 5.4 liter V8 engine producing 800 up to 950bhp. The power is transferred to the wheels via a six-speed manual transaxle, fully synchronized with an integral, torque-sensing, helical limited-slip differential. If requested a F1 paddle shift gearbox is available.

The exhaust system is powder coated. The brake kit includes Brembo or AP carbon ceramic brakes. The Aston Martin re-build is only available in left-hand drive and has a carbon fiber bodywork with upward hinging doors. The interior includes leather, alcantara, carbon fiber and Recaro seats. The sat nav system has an iPod connection included.

The coachbuilder will only make eight cars worldwide, each color will only be made once. Sky blue is available immediately. As a customer you can visit the company to see the car and test drive it. He or she can choose the color for the exterior and interior as well as any additional option.
So far so good! But here is the price tag: € 7,500,000 per vehicle.

Source [GTspirit]

Old 08-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
I like it! Minus the bug ear side mirrors.

Why is everything being called "Super sports" now?!

Old 08-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
No thanks....

Originally Posted by Mike S
Why is everything being called "Super sports" now?!
I was thinking the same thing!

Old 08-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I see a bit of the Jag XJ220 in it, though I don't like it.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
none of that sir...none of that

Old 08-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, I just saw the price tag. Did I see correctly? 7.5 mill EUR?!?!?! LOL!!

Old 08-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
So like 50 million equivalent for you lol

Old 08-17-2010, 01:13 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
wtf

Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, what a joke

Old 08-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You almost get the feeling that the manufactures think that if they make something expensive enough, someone will buy it just to say they have it and they exculsive.

But seriously, is it just a rebodied One-77?

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Super Sport Limited Edition