Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Super Sport Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
chrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura about
How much do you u think I can get for my left nut???

Old 08-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
matti55 is an unknown quantity at this point
reminds me of the Ford GT40. wheel arches are not typical Aston Martin, more like the GT 40

Old 08-18-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by calypso
But seriously, is it just a rebodied One-77?
Yep, you just drive backwards all the time. Rear engine.

7.5Mil for a bespoke coachbuilt car ... that's not unreasonable.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
Great design, now instead of the one-77, this is what the Aston martin Supercar should be looking like.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ST Graveyard is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by calypso
You almost get the feeling that the manufactures think that if they make something expensive enough, someone will buy it just to say they have it and they exculsive.

But seriously, is it just a rebodied One-77?
Yes, I completely agree. I like the looks of the car, but the price is just ridiculous.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Yep, you just drive backwards all the time. Rear engine.

7.5Mil for a bespoke coachbuilt car ... that's not unreasonable.
7.5 mil for a desirable coachbuilt car would be reasonable.

I doubt this story is true though.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm "MEH" on this

Old 08-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A quick google shows Glickenhaus' P4/5 Enzo was $3m.
Now i love Aston, I really do, but it seems that having a custom one off car car to your spec by Pininfarina is much better value.

Do agree withe the GT40 looks, seems like their grubby paws and Mondeo window switches have not left the genepool.

*edit*

On second thoughts im beginning to think this is BS. I mean its being built buy a company thet makes golf carts, missing 'Aston Martin' design cues (fender vents. grille in the red one for example). Says online that its a V8 but in the image you can see 12 intake trumpets.
But the biggest glaring irregularity is that face that a golf cart company wants to sell a car for $9.6m.

You think thought door could open upwards with the shape of the door shuts?

Last edited by calypso; 08-19-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
First thought, it looked like a Jaguar XJ220. Then a little bit of GT40 as everyone has said. I like the look of it personally. I would never pay that extraordinary amount though if that is really true. $750,000 would fit it better seeing how powerful it will be, hopefully light too.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
A SS Veyron seems like a bargain compared to this car...I dont understand how a car can get that expensive inless it has at least performance better then a SS veyron or is a vintage.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Super Sport Limited Edition