Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Mercedes-Benz Reveals CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
I heard it's not coming to the US.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That's awesome... look at those lines! gIZZZ

Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
I don't like the back of it. Reminds me of the Panamera in a way. Perhaps the more I see it the more I'll like it.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:18 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
A press release of a car they only changed the rear-end on, and they couldn't attach ONE good photo of the rear sending this out?!?!

Old 07-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
A press release of a car they only changed the rear-end on, and they couldn't attach ONE good photo of the rear sending this out?!?!

Hope this helps:

I have to say, I'm not digging it. It ought to be sleek and svelte, and it's just very heavy-looking. Lots of metal in the rear, and not a lot of glass and air. Combine that with the steeply raked rear and consequent lack of actual space, and instead of a both-and, I end up with a neither-or.

I does, however, have one redeeming feature. This:

Yes, ladies and gentleman, much to the horror of dogs everywhere, we have now combined the wagon, the smooth wooden floor and the 550hp V8! Let the flailing slithering about commence!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
I really like it.

Last edited by boy_wonder; 07-23-2012 at 09:18 AM.