Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 09:41 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Car looks sa- weet! love it!
^ This. Man you guys are harsh, can't believe all the dissing this car is taking, I personally think it looks incredible. It will be a real looker in person. Do want.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Most-Wanted is an unknown quantity at this point
Stoppie- you can buy clkbs's for 60-70k all day long. That us a fraction of the estimated 100-120k for the c63bs. I am not saying the c63 bs isn't awesome. I am just saying it doesn't offer much more over a standard 2012 P031 C63. P031 cars have proven over and over that they are producing more than the claimed hp. That puts it over 500 and within a few hp of the BS. The interior is standard on the BS. Nothing special. The BS offers very little over the standard C63 is all I'm saying. I have wanted this car for quite some time and may still buy it so no dissing here. I think it will clean up nice just depends on final features and pricing.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
porwiwa is on a distinguished roadporwiwa is on a distinguished roadporwiwa is on a distinguished roadporwiwa is on a distinguished road
looks good

Old 07-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
teopz is an unknown quantity at this point
Awsome car!

Old 07-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Stoppie- you can buy clkbs's for 60-70k all day long. That us a fraction of the estimated 100-120k for the c63bs. I am not saying the c63 bs isn't awesome. I am just saying it doesn't offer much more over a standard 2012 P031 C63. P031 cars have proven over and over that they are producing more than the claimed hp. That puts it over 500 and within a few hp of the BS. The interior is standard on the BS. Nothing special. The BS offers very little over the standard C63 is all I'm saying. I have wanted this car for quite some time and may still buy it so no dissing here. I think it will clean up nice just depends on final features and pricing.
The only CLK BS that i've seen for 60-70k have 50k miles on them. If you want one that's clean your're still looking at a 90k+ asking price. Also, other than the lack of rear seats, there was nothing special about the CLK BS interior either. With that said, I do agree with most here and like the CLK BS more too but that was 120k when it was new.

Why people are even comparing this to the DTM is beyond me. It was and still is 3x the money.

The problem I have with it is, it seems that MB is taking away the exclusivity that the BS had. The CLK BS was based off the F1 safety car and the SL BS was just bonkers! Both had very limited runs. This just seems like a lightly modded C63.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed

Old 07-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
The Coupe looks worse than the Sedan. This can only happen with MB. They took the good looking C, removed the rear doors and that's it. The result is a poor looking MB.
Four seats? How will you get in unless you'll crawl between the front seats and the B Pillar? The back of the seat is fixed so... really?
The M3 CRT is the product BMW should have aimed for.
Fail!

Old 07-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
That's beyond cool stil prefer the dtm and the clk though, but god this looks good!

Old 07-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
The only CLK BS that i've seen for 60-70k have 50k miles on them. If you want one that's clean your're still looking at a 90k+ asking price. Also, other than the lack of rear seats, there was nothing special about the CLK BS interior either. With that said, I do agree with most here and like the CLK BS more too but that was 120k when it was new.

Why people are even comparing this to the DTM is beyond me. It was and still is 3x the money.

The problem I have with it is, it seems that MB is taking away the exclusivity that the BS had. The CLK BS was based off the F1 safety car and the SL BS was just bonkers! Both had very limited runs. This just seems like a lightly modded C63.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed
The CLK Black was more like 138K than it was 120K when new.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by LBMA5820
The CLK Black was more like 138K than it was 120K when new.
precisely...

Old 07-20-2011, 11:40 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
it is not proportioned right, it too short to be a coupe the lines do not flow properly

Quick Reply: Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series