Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant future
Post Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series

Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series

So here it is folks, the new C63 black series I think it looks great! A lot of people have doubted the looks of the car saying it looks like the accord, and in some ways I have to agree. The old clk black series was gorgeous and I think this new car does the old car justice and really looks great and I love how the showed it in Mars Red instead of paddlum (SP) silver. The pictures were taken during a test event at Circuit Paul Ricard in one of the garages.

Power will come from a 6.2L V8 unit making 510-hp, which is just 30-hp more than the C63 AMG with an AMG Performance Package. The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Coupe will be mated to a 7-speed ‘Speedshift’ MCT automatic transmission with limited slip differential. Reportedly, the new model will have 4 seats, will weight only 44 pounds less than the C-Class Coupe and will be configured more as an daily driver.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love it!

where can I buy that bodykit for my C350?

Old 07-06-2011, 01:31 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
That does look good! Oh and I'm a big fan of Sam's in Tiburon.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the CLK63 BS.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Less hardcore than the CLK....
Well that's not cool.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if want.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I am not a big MB fan any more, but I like this car.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant futurebrabusk8 has a brilliant future
CLK DTM> CLk Black Series > C63 Black Series.

I hope this car can really rival the M3 which I love, I just hope the put in as much effort in to the handling as the did the power of this car.

The complaint I always here is this car is soo oversteer happy its ridiculous.

But like Mo said I think the old black series is a much sexier car, the line more fluid, but I think they did a great job with what they had to deal with.

I'm Glad you enjoy Sam's great place to hangout and have a cold one over the summer heat wave we have had recently

Old 07-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad! It will never change, but it still has an AUTO

Old 07-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The only car MB makes with a manual in the states is the C350, very disappointing

Quick Reply: Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series