Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Is it the lack of lambo doors?

I have nothin'. Ha Ha!

Old 07-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
I like the front but the back still is funky.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Most-Wanted is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Ive been anxiously awaiting the release of pics of the final product and I feel like I was just kicked in the ballz LOL... I was so excited about this car but am completely disappointed. Only thing that looks good is the hood. Interior is identical to a stock C63. Nothing special anywhere over a standard C63. Body kit looks just like a ricer kit. And you guys keep mentioning the seats but those are not what we will see in the US. We will see the standard buckets made for USDM with airbags. Seat delete will be an option. I agree with everyone, at this price point there are far better choices and you can buy the CLK63 for a fraction of the cost which is a far superior car in so many ways. Man, what a let down. Only good news is now I wont have to fight with the wife to put one in the garage LOL... Only hope left for this car in my opinion will be the optional track accessories and seeing better pics. ????

Old 07-07-2011, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
They did a great job on what they had, the base car isn't that good looking in the first place. Interior looks sweet and I like the red!

Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
I admit that I also prefer the CLK BS but this is not bad at all, I like it. Also I don't see how you could practically be able to put people in the back seats with those racing seats and really do not care.

As for the E-coupe, if no AMG BS.... there is always the Brabus monster V12 coupe.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I have to say, I am not into this car. If they put the sexy Brabus rims that Dana had on his SLK on this car it would looks better. I am not feeling the hood, and the front arches seem bigger than the rear because they start further up, so they are bigger than in the rear but the overall width of the car is probably not bigger up front. Also, I get a kick out of people even mentioning the CLK DTM. That was a 235k euro limited production run monster, that would be like saying that you like a 599 GTB better than a C63BS For me, I would get a super clean CLK 63 BS in white - so much win.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks sa- weet! love it!

Old 07-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Well Ive been anxiously awaiting the release of pics of the final product and I feel like I was just kicked in the ballz LOL... I was so excited about this car but am completely disappointed. Only thing that looks good is the hood. Interior is identical to a stock C63. Nothing special anywhere over a standard C63. Body kit looks just like a ricer kit. And you guys keep mentioning the seats but those are not what we will see in the US. We will see the standard buckets made for USDM with airbags. Seat delete will be an option. I agree with everyone, at this price point there are far better choices and you can buy the CLK63 for a fraction of the cost which is a far superior car in so many ways. Man, what a let down. Only good news is now I wont have to fight with the wife to put one in the garage LOL... Only hope left for this car in my opinion will be the optional track accessories and seeing better pics. ????

CLK63 Black Edition for a fraction of the cost? ORLY? Maybe if it was wrapped around a telephone poll. Or are you referring to a normal CLK63 cabriolet? (which is nothing short of 'blah')

Old 07-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
I don't like the wheels, they look more suited to an import. Other than that, I think it'd look good in black.

Quick Reply: Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series