Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Video of my Edition 79 G55 AMG.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the narrative indeed. It does help that I love your car too
I'm very happy that you finally got the perfect spec G55 AMG.
Ever since I've been on this forum, I can recall numerous times when you mentioned that car in posts and threads so for you to get a LE is truly the icing on the cake.
She's definitely a keeper!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Beautiful Mashalla!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:16 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbotronic
Beautiful Mashalla!
Mashkoor

Old 03-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tem07 is infamous around these partstem07 is infamous around these parts
Awesome car bro, really the paint is so cool !
U so lucky with the bull bar bro

Not allowed it on new cars in the UK, haha - too dangerous if someone hits you... or you hit them!

Old 03-27-2011, 06:05 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tem07
Awesome car bro, really the paint is so cool !
U so lucky with the bull bar bro

Not allowed it on new cars in the UK, haha - too dangerous if someone hits you... or you hit them!
Really, whats the consequence of installing it on your car and will you be automatically be stopped by the police or its only for MOT ?

Thank you

Old 03-28-2011, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tem07 is infamous around these partstem07 is infamous around these parts
Mercedes says they legally cannot install it, but they can sell me it and I can install it myself...
Don't think I would get in trouble at all, perhaps for MOT though.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
benett0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Great car,I like the color and carbon details as well.Just Perfect combination!!!
Congrats on your new toy