Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIDEO of the new lamborghini LP570-4 Blancpain edition

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dariudrarta is an unknown quantity at this point
VIDEO of the new lamborghini LP570-4 Blancpain edition

i post here a complete vid showing the details of this great supercar

enjoy

YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Blancpain edition

Old 10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
oh my...thank you for posting...cant get enough of the trofeo engine cover!

Old 10-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
This is my new favourite Gallardo. It is sooooo aggresive!

Old 10-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini is doing its cars right.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Jesus, how many "special edition" Gallardos are there?

Old 10-16-2010, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
love it

Old 10-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
meh... I dunno... I just don't think that the wing looks as good as the one on the standard SL, a bit ricey to be honest. Its too tall and doesn't seem to suit the lines of the car (coming from someone who LOVES the 670SV wing!).

The front suspension is set up way too high à la 458 Italia...

I hope it looks better in real life, because I still think it's sort of disappointing in pics...

Old 10-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by JamesCaton
Jesus, how many "special edition" Gallardos are there?
i hope thats not a complaint because none of them are dissapointments

Old 10-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by McRae
i hope thats not a complaint because none of them are dissapointments
No it's not, I love this one!
I just can't think of a car with more "special editions" than the Gallardo.

Old 10-16-2010, 05:05 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zooyorker
meh... I dunno... I just don't think that the wing looks as good as the one on the standard SL, a bit ricey to be honest. Its too tall and doesn't seem to suit the lines of the car (coming from someone who LOVES the 670SV wing!).

The front suspension is set up way too high à la 458 Italia...

I hope it looks better in real life, because I still think it's sort of disappointing in pics...
Completely agree about the wing. If it were just a few inches shorter it would look much better IMO.

Quick Reply: VIDEO of the new lamborghini LP570-4 Blancpain edition