Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Edition 79 G55

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
aint notin but a G thang baby

congrats!

Old 12-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Oh WOW! Congratulations! I know you have been wanting this car for a while now. I'm glad you finally got it. It really looks great. I love the color too.

I know I don't have to say it, but have fun with it.

Old 12-22-2010, 11:19 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Muahahahaha and you finally got it after all these years! You deserve it mo, enjoy!
Thank you, well worth the wait. Lots of upgrades and things are standard, more options etc.

Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Congrats on the G! She looks great.
Thank you, I like it and it looks great and not overdone like the modified ones.

Originally Posted by famoussas
Awesome car, love the carbon fibre and paint work. Very rare cars.

Thank you, glad you like it and yes I now prefer it to be carbon instead of wood, got used to CF on my Cayenne S.

Enjoy in the best of health.
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Congrats Mo great looking ride
Originally Posted by InZane
Mabrook! Looks like the ultimate 'Sheikhmobile' (UAE term)
Allah Ebarik eb hayatik, shukran

Originally Posted by edbhr
Mabrook Moe, I bit it sounds awesome.

enjoy it in good health.
Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome!! Fixed the pics for you, omg they were huuuuuge! :-)
Now to feature this bad boy for you my good friend!
Thank you for the coverage, glad you like it.

Originally Posted by McRae
success! looks fantastic...G55 are badass
Thank you

Originally Posted by SL55K
Mabrooooook 7abeebi!
Allah Ebarik Eb Hayatik, shukran

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Congrats Mo! I'm so happy for you, bro.
Thank you Alex, glad you like it

Originally Posted by .:Raul
aint notin but a G thang baby

congrats!
Thank you for the comments

Old 12-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous congrats!

Old 12-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
the G55 is one of those cars when you see it in person your reminded of how much presence it has and how badass it really is. What a phenomenal car.

HUGE congratz Mo! I never heard of the 79 edition until now and I think its my favorite G55, the matte silver paint is gorgeous with all the CF accents. Enjoy it, you deserve it! Two great AMG's in the garage now

Old 12-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
so pretty man. congrats!

Old 12-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
congratulations... ya36eeek 5airha wo yekfeek sharha... enjoy

Old 12-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Awesome! Want that interior on my G55 badly!

This was only sold in the Middle East - correct?

I love my G - I know you will love yours too! Congrats! Its a car that will stay with you for a lifetime if you take care of it!

Best!

asg

Old 12-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Although I'm not sure carbon fiber belongs on a G, this truck is really beautiful. Congrats on picking up the truck you've been waiting for! Enjoy it.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
CONGRATULATIONS MO! It's been a long time coming! PERFECT is the only word to describe this! Enjoy it my friend! Don't forget about your SLK now

Quick Reply: Edition 79 G55