Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Kleemann K2 in the making

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 12:56 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
How was speed comparison between your XKR and a stock SLK55 ?
SLK is faster, when I got the XKR my SLK had an ecu,filters and secondary sport cats and x-pipe. XKR topspeed 270kmh, SLK55 290kmh

I have raced member (mak) when he had his 2006 CLS55 (stock) from zero to 200kmh I am in front by 2 1/2 car lenghts. That was when my car had just green filters,ecu, spare tyre delete. I've raced him later with the x pipe and sport rear cats and I was ahead by 2 car lengths.

Old 10-12-2010, 02:44 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Looks complicated,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 10-13-2010, 10:39 AM
AMGFanatic
Short update:

Car was put on a dyno (dyno jet) The car made 366 rwhp and was running to lean, I think the MAF is off so they ordered a new one from Dubai which will arrive by Saturday/Sunday and re do the test.

Had it on the dyno, put down 366hp wheel, but the car runs too lean, so we aborted the run before redline.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My tech, Talked to claus and will do some tests tomorrow, maybe the air mass sensor is faulty, new one is ordered from dubai, will arrive after the weekend, then we see further.
He said in this climate it should put approx. 410-430 to the wheels.

LINK to dyno https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...YWNmNmUw&hl=en

Old 10-13-2010, 02:24 PM
AMGFanatic
I contacted Kleemann, they strongly point out that no new maps needed yet, it just acts like a bad MAF

Old 10-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
mashallah car looks sick.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:00 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
mashallah car looks sick.
Shukran , It is going to look better once the HRE's arrive.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 10-13-2010, 05:26 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by LABrit
Awesome!
Thank you, awesome kind of but its still lean.

A new MAF mass air flow sensor is going to arrive early next week and re-test the car again to see if its lean.

If the MAF is faulty in today's run, If it still lean, we have to be 100%checkup that is all is good on car and with the install, and then look into the to change software, but I kind of doubt that, The CEO of Kleemann, says it´s not normal we get the Software wrong.

So I am hoping that the MAF is faulty rather than the tune or my car, I dont want to ship the ECU back and forth.

Old 10-23-2010, 01:21 PM
AMGFanatic
New dyno attempt temp 38 degrees c humidity 4%
Run no 1 400hp and 412 tq
Run no 2 397hp and 419tq

This is with new maf installed previously it made 366

It's pretty hot and in winter it would put down more to the wheels and it's not lean anymore. I am going to post the dyno in an hour or two as I am in a shopping centre using my phone.

Old 10-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
impressive numbers!
38 degrees?! wow kuwait is still hot! We finally have better weather!

Quick Reply: Kleemann K2 in the making