Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iTunes transfer help...please

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Siegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant futureSiegrist has a brilliant future
iTunes transfer help...please

I need to move my itunes library from my dying XP laptop to my healthier Vista desktop.

I have copied the music to an external hardrive and dumped it onto the vista machine. All the music shows up on the vista machine fine. None of the applications are there. How do I make sure all my iphone applications dont get lost in the process? How do I get them to the new machine?

When I plug my iphone in it wants to sync with the vista machine which is basically empty (no apps, etc...).

Old 03-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
PM Simba. He is an Apple guru and can definitely help you out.