Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

Converting iMovie to .mov *need help asap*

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Converting iMovie to .mov *need help asap*

Hello everyone,

I need help converting my iMovie movie I made to a .mov, or whatever. Basically, I need to make it to where I can save it on a jump-drive, and play it on a Windows computer.

I need to do it by tonight. Thanks!

Old 02-07-2010, 10:08 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure if you posted some neekid chicks that would help.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Use the "Share"-meny at the top? Either do it directly through Export Movie or Export via Quicktime and choose the appropriate settings. The quick Export Movie uses the format h.264.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I use handbrake.