Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Converting a 2003 Range Rover to 2010 look

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Converting a 2003 Range Rover to 2010 look

Thought some of you may be interested in a conversion I did on my Range Rover.

Needed one for film work and didn't want to spend too much £££ so got a 2003 model which shares a lot of mechanics with the BMW X5.

Alternator went on it and unfortunately, to change it the front end had to be taken off. So I decided to get the 2010 lights and bumpers and put them on.

Here's how it looked when I first got it.

Attached Images    
Old 06-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
and as it looks now

Attached Images      
Old 06-25-2011, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic transformation, do you mind PMing me what the conversion cost with labour?

Old 06-25-2011, 09:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Just change the side grilles to the new S/C grilles and paint the side mirrors, amazing transformation.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I am surprised how the bumpers and lights completely transform it. Honestly I think few would be able to spot that as an '03 as the differences are small. They haven't made those lux seats in a long time, but I always thought those were my favorite. Good work.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:23 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like a perfect transformation!

Old 06-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
And people say the 911 doesn't ever evolve on the outside

Old 06-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Btw- my personal preference is to not put the black LR badges on the non-SC cars. IMO it's like putting a turbo badge on your c2. Although it is so subtle I doubt people realize that the SC cars get black LR ovals and non-SC cars get green ones.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Btw- my personal preference is to not put the black LR badges on the non-SC cars. IMO it's like putting a turbo badge on your c2. Although it is so subtle I doubt people realize that the SC cars get black LR ovals and non-SC cars get green ones.
LOL Kevin never realized it was like that Learn something new here every day

Old 06-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Dox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond repute
2011 Range Rover's all have black logo's.

Quick Reply: Converting a 2003 Range Rover to 2010 look