Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Tan interior?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by kes7u
WOW

mile2424 is that your car? Amazing!! Can I buy it???

Kevin
Ha which one? Yes, the Spyder is mine. The Speedster belongs to a client my Father restored.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mile2424
How can you not like tan?! Such a classy color when done right.

Bingo! well done. The stitched sill and red pull make a great statement.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
z356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond repute
Aaron: Your great photography is kind of playing tricks with the eyes again. I wish your Spyder's interior would look like 'Natural Brown' for even just one day!

Saludos,
Eduardo

Old 02-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
propr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, please stop posting pics of millenium edition's with the dark brown interior and acting like that's tan!

this is a tan interior

i actually like the darker brown on the millenium, i was trying to make a deal for this car last week, but the seller isn't really interested in making a deal and the car has bad history (2 repo's, lol)

Porsche : 911 2dr Carrera in Porsche | eBay Motors

Old 02-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
^ That's a great looking car, love that color Sorry it didn't work out, but there are plenty of them out there to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find one.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
propr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond repute
^^thanks!

My car search is probably going to be on hold, as i only have one week off grad school (next week) when i could fly to the US and pick up a car, and haven't made a deal on anything yet.

I'm set on a C4 manual coupe, as this is going to be my winter car, i dont have too many preferences for colour although i'd prefer anything other than silver for exterior, and black or grey interior.

I love the millenium editions because they're nicely appointed and come with all the options.

For some reason i've convinced myself to buy the early 996 despite everyone's recommendations. One of my close friends is a mechanic, so i get to take more chances than the average person. Besides, as this is a winter car, i'm looking at higher mileage cars, and it seems that IMS problems generally occur before 100K miles.

Since it will be summer soon, i'll get the two seater out and forget about the p-car for a while, but hopefully by next winter i'll have another toy!