Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Tan interior?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I guess we need an example of what the OP sees as all these bad tan interiors.

now this is a bad 996 interior....

Attached Images   
Old 02-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer tan... and with silver just love it.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
That is a disgusting 996 interior!! I would prefer tan over THAT. Wow....

Old 02-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
My eyes !! That's the first time I've see that color.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Ha ha not what I was expecting with this thread, but I agree with you 100%. Who the F buys a silver car with tan interior??? I get green or red with tan, but blue/black/gray/silver?
What's wrong with a Black /Tan car!!?? That is a classic look.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
I'm not a fan of tan-interior.

The reason for that is solely the Indian automobile market. The masses love beige/tan interiors and because of that, you see it in practically every car - in every price-range. Even in those Korean / Pseudo Jap-Indian cheap-budget hatchbacks. Ugh!

I really like the Espresso interior in the new 991. I do like the Carrera Red interior too, but I'd probably custom order my 991 with two-tone black-red interior w/ black on the top-half of the dash, door-pads, steering, center-console, et al.

The red is a bit much, in my humble opinion. And I'd imagine that the reflections on the windscreen would be hard to deal with if it's a daily-driver.

Last edited by suhaas307; 02-02-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How can you not like tan?! Such a classy color when done right.

Last edited by mile2424; 02-08-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kes7u is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW

mile2424 is that your car? Amazing!! Can I buy it???

Kevin

Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM
oli
Teamspeed Rookie
oli is an unknown quantity at this point
Love tan interiors, especially Ferrari red with the tan interior.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I love tan interiors! When I bought my first 911 I looked far and wide to find a red car with tan interior.

Quick Reply: Tan interior?