Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Stock Inventory Order Opinions: 991 Carrera S Coupe 7-Speed Manual PTS Signal Green

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012 | 06:28 PM
|
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Here are both colors.

Attached Images  
Old 08-03-2012 | 06:29 PM
|
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mirage
Thanks for responding to my question on the hot weather option Geoff, I apreciate it!
No problem, thank you as well!

Old 08-03-2012 | 08:54 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Geoff, you guys really are building this car for me... Are you going to give me a good trade-in on the CPO 997?

Old 08-04-2012 | 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Eduardo....nice to hear from you again and love talking about PTS!!! Would always go this route!

Geoff......I like Sinal way better than RS....way better...why not go this route?

All the Best,

Tom

Old 08-04-2012 | 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
z356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyV
Eduardo....nice to hear from you again and love talking about PTS!!! Would always go this route!

Geoff......I like Sinal way better than RS....way better...why not go this route?

All the Best,

Tom
Hello Tom! I concur with your thinking and you are also a long-time, experienced PTS guy!

Re: Geoff's specs. I just don't think that it would look 'right' to do deviating stitching in 'green' on some interior leather panels but not be able to do the seats because they won't allow it at the present time! But to each his own! I wish him the best on this order.

And to my friend 'Chris from Cali' I offer you all my spiritual support & encourage you to get it when it comes in!

Saludos,
Eduardo

Old 08-04-2012 | 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah. Got to say this would be a SWEET build! Almost as good as a certain GT Silver build someone sent you...

I think I would like the Signal better as well.

J

Old 08-04-2012 | 10:16 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
So...... I finally sat in a 991 today. Now the interior makes sense. It is definitely nicer inside than even a loaded 997. And the shape of the console/dash/etc. make more sense when you're actually sitting in it. It's almost TOO fancy...

Anyway, I'm going to test-drive one in the next couple of weeks. It might be a big mistake.

Old 08-04-2012 | 11:38 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
So...... I finally sat in a 991 today. Now the interior makes sense. It is definitely nicer inside than even a loaded 997. And the shape of the console/dash/etc. make more sense when you're actually sitting in it. It's almost TOO fancy...

Anyway, I'm going to test-drive one in the next couple of weeks. It might be a big mistake.
I 100% guarantee it is a big mistake.

Old 08-04-2012 | 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
define "mistake" haha

Old 08-05-2012 | 12:41 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
define "mistake" haha
that's easy.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/991-997...el-v-997s.html

Quick Reply: Stock Inventory Order Opinions: 991 Carrera S Coupe 7-Speed Manual PTS Signal Green