Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Finally Lowered w/ Exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
crappy interior shots, and one of my sexy GF getting ready for bed to spice the post up slightly.

Name:  photo-14.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  7.7 KB

Old 06-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
Nice... interior...

Old 06-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
j03chu is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the 991 Riley. Known of you since s2ki as the works dealer. Moving on up! Congrats on the continued success and very nice gf there

Both rides are about perfect.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by j03chu
Love the 991 Riley. Known of you since s2ki as the works dealer. Moving on up! Congrats on the continued success and very nice gf there

Both rides are about perfect.
haha, small world!.. im always running into people that remember me from other sites...

Old 06-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan. Wheels look crap in black - side markers are butt azz ugly - alignment is all off - and no video of the exhaust + the gf shot is burry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Just messsing. Love this car and the way you mod it "your way" --- keep on doing it man. Car is fire.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
samvesters is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great as it is imo. I for one quite like the orange signals and black brakes on this car. Colored brakepads would ruin the b/w theme you got, while the signals just give it that little extra spot of color it needs!
Only thing I don't really like is the rear plate, on such a clean car it looks so crowded. No idea if that's something you did or if Florida plates just look like that...
Absolutely love the looks of it

Old 06-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by samvesters
Looks great as it is imo. I for one quite like the orange signals and black brakes on this car. Colored brakepads would ruin the b/w theme you got, while the signals just give it that little extra spot of color it needs!
Only thing I don't really like is the rear plate, on such a clean car it looks so crowded. No idea if that's something you did or if Florida plates just look like that...
Absolutely love the looks of it
every florida plate looks like that,

Old 06-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
Actually, come to think of it, samvesters is right.

The black/white theme you've got going on is great, and red/yellow calipers would ruin it. Especially with the blue interior, which looks absolutely smashing.

I love how a 911 can be configured in so many ways. Makes every 911 unique in its own way. Two 911s are rarely the same. The levels of variety and options you have for customization is astonishing!

Porsche has this ability to infuse modernity into something that looks and feels timeless and classical. It's brilliant how they manage to achieve that, down to even the colour options for the interior!

And honestly, I don't even notice the orange indicators. What got my goat about 911s in the US is the ugly bumperettes that the US laws insisted on. Now that really ruined the look of the 911. Glad to see that they've gotten rid of that.

You've got a very clean car mate. I'm a little envious.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by suhaas307
Actually, come to think of it, samvesters is right.

The black/white theme you've got going on is great, and red/yellow calipers would ruin it. Especially with the blue interior, which looks absolutely smashing.

I love how a 911 can be configured in so many ways. Makes every 911 unique in its own way. Two 911s are rarely the same. The levels of variety and options you have for customization is astonishing!

Porsche has this ability to infuse modernity into something that looks and feels timeless and classical. It's brilliant how they manage to achieve that, down to even the colour options for the interior!

And honestly, I don't even notice the orange indicators. What got my goat about 911s in the US is the ugly bumperettes that the US laws insisted on. Now that really ruined the look of the 911. Glad to see that they've gotten rid of that.

You've got a very clean car mate. I'm a little envious.
unique, or.... a matching pair ;-)

the Cayenne, it's biological twin.

Name:  201210.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  498.2 KB
Name:  White9.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  417.1 KB

Old 08-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
I think, that new stance looks great on the 991 and white car with black rims; delicious.