Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2001 Audi a6 4.2 silver v8 Wheels, Lowered, Exhaust and much More

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
2001 Audi a6 4.2 silver v8 Wheels, Lowered, Exhaust and much More

2001 Audi A6 4.2 v8 Quattro with 110,000 miles. The car is in mint condition and with many extras. The car is silver with black interior and the leather is like new. It has the full Sport Package and Winter package. The car also has been lowered with H&R lowering springs, all brand new control arms, (custom painted Fire Hydrant Red Brake Calipers, Sway Bars and Anti roll bar), New Akebono Ceramic Brake Pads front and rear and all new Brembo Brake Rotors. The car has a full custom exhaust which sounds unbelievable and makes another 12+ Horsepower and Torque, but also has a BMC air filter. The car has a full Passport SR1 Radar detector with front and rear scanners and was professionally installed which is a $1000 Value. The car also has the S6 replica chrome side view mirrors, Dice Electronics integrated Ipod Hookup for the most clear sound with the Bose Speakers which also charges at the same time. It has S6 replica gauge covers, integrated cell phone hookup, Factory 6 CD Changer and 8" sub from Bose. Comes with 19" Wheels and Continental Tires that have over 60% tread life and look amazing on the car. I also still have the factory 17" wheels with Kuhmo Tires that are almost new with 95% tread life. The car has blinds inside the car that go up in all the back windows for privacy. Everything works perfectly inside and outside, nothing broken. The car has been always serviced by Holberts Audi and just had a full Maintenance done which includes everything. The motor runs perfect and doesn't have any issues at all. It also has LED lights for the front end below the fog lights like the newer Audi cars, gives it a really cool look. This car is amazing and look so good with the big S6 widebody fenders and really looks aggressive on the road. It also has the factory Navigation system with the most updated discs and also many other options like Backup sensors, auto leveling Xenon headlights and more. Comes with the original two keys which can lower all the windows and sunroof or close them with the key, owners manual and all maintenance paperwork. I am going to travel more for business and thats why I am selling it, so its been kept very well maintained and take car of. I would like to get about $9500 for it but I am taking offers, so don't hold back. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Alex@fabspeed.com is my email so you can email there or give me a call directly at 267-767-1855.

There are some before and after photos of the car with wheels and without. It also has the Chrome S6 replica mirros which are not shown in the photo.

Attached Images