Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Finally lowered the goat....

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Finally lowered the goat....

...H&R Springs and Koni Adjustables (didn't measure before, but it's advertised as a 1.4" front and 1.2" rear....also have a 10mm spacer in the rear). These Koni's are a lot of fun to mess around with. I still can't believe I waited this long to do it. What's funny is the GTO guys are going to think it's SUPER LOW, yet it's still the highest car i've owned

The ride is great, with the koni's at soft the ride is as smooth as stock but the handling is 100% improved....stiffen up the shocks and it's a blast. I've only spent an hour in the car (had a busy weekend with some storage moving)...but will start tweaking it to find out the differences.

However, full firmness on the rear causes A LOT of oversteer

before for comparison

i've had some request for my monaro front since I painted the emblem, here it is..

and a surprise we recently finished....the car was FILTHY so I didn't take any "real" pics

Last edited by HBdirtbag; 06-01-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
yum a goat! i dont see many, i love the stance now.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks good man!

Old 06-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that monaro front looks great, very nice job with the mods so far.

Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
and a surprise we recently finished....the car was FILTHY so I didn't take any "real" pics

Show us show us show us!!

Old 06-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kenbidwell is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good, glad to see another GTO on this board. Like the Holden front end, wish I could do that to mine.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by kenbidwell
Looks good, glad to see another GTO on this board. Like the Holden front end, wish I could do that to mine.
This post was a year old....