Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Best Color?
White
21.84%
Basalt Black
9.77%
Platinum Silver
9.20%
Racing Yellow
6.32%
Guards Red
4.60%
Brown
0%
Dark Blue
5.75%
Aqua Blue
9.77%
Agate Grey
17.24%
Lime Gold
2.87%
Cognac Metalic
1.72%
GT Silver
10.92%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Best color for the new 911?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chitosing is on a distinguished roadchitosing is on a distinguished road
Call me boring but in my opinion, the 911 should only come in 5 colors. silver, black, white, blue and red. I just voted for gt silver -- timeless color for a timeless car.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rijowysock
i wish the white craze would spread to ferrari, best color all around especially on a ferrari.
I heard over 20% of the 2012 458s order are white.

For the 991, I have been enjoying white.

Attached Images  
Old 04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why no love for Anthracite Brown?
IMO looks better than some of the leading colors. Very classy
Brown is the new tendency in car exterior colors, wait and see, white will be dead soon.
My vote is for Platinum Silver even though my Base 991 is white.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Galion; 04-25-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Heckmotor is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Carrera
Go with white. It's just my opinion, but I think Dark Blue is the ugliest color for the 991. Seeing it in person it looks way too dull and bland.
I did Carrera!!

Yesterday I ordered my new 991 in WHITE with Luxor Beige interior... plus:
- Sport Seats Plus
- Wheel Caps w/ Color Porsche Crest
- Deletion of Model Designation
- Smoking Package (non-smoker, but I like the lid plus the extra 12V outlet)
- Sport Exhaust System
- PDK
- Sport Chrono Package
- Sport Design Steering Wheel

The build month will be July for a 2013 model.

Rainer

Old 04-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome spec Heckmotor! Looking forward to seeing pictures when it arrives.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Shutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond repute
I voted Racing Yellow, but I have to say Agate Grey and Guards Red look fantastic too.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
xavitu is on a distinguished roadxavitu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shutter Speed
I voted Racing Yellow, but I have to say Agate Grey and Guards Red look fantastic too.
The last week i sae this Agate Grey and is a fantastic colour.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
All colours from brochure (14 options)

Attached Images    
Old 04-30-2012, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Any guy have a real pic of one of the ten exclusive colurs for the 991?

A pink 991

Attached Images  

Last edited by xavitu; 04-30-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:45 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Has to be Aqua Blue for me. Saw one sitting pretty outside the dealership and it was utterly stunning. Espresso interior too, perfection...

Quick Reply: Best color for the new 911?