Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Best Color?
White
21.84%
Basalt Black
9.77%
Platinum Silver
9.20%
Racing Yellow
6.32%
Guards Red
4.60%
Brown
0%
Dark Blue
5.75%
Aqua Blue
9.77%
Agate Grey
17.24%
Lime Gold
2.87%
Cognac Metalic
1.72%
GT Silver
10.92%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Best color for the new 911?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
They need to bring back Dark Olive Metallic. Maybe on the Turbo...

Old 04-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by burnzie
Agate is so boring.

Yellow, red or white.

+1 ....never thought Agate would get this many votes

Old 04-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Attachment 99928

If this is Platinum Silver then it has to be the best color!

Old 04-15-2012, 03:22 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Originally Posted by Galion
Attachment 99928

If this is Platinum Silver then it has to be the best color!
That, my friend, is the best silver in the world: GT Silver!

Old 04-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Galion You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DBV
That, my friend, is the best silver in the world: GT Silver!
Very nice!
Glad to see silvers leading the poll at this time, 991 looks awesome in silver!
My initial choice was white, but after I saw it in the flesh, it looks too plain and simple, it doesn't show the beautiful round lines of the 991 as I expected and it didn't looked like a $100K+ car, OTOH, white is great in the 997.2.

Last edited by Galion; 04-15-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:21 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Mark my words - white on the 991 is NOT the way to go. Lime Gold looks much better. The best colors are going to be the ones that worked for the 993 - so think red, bright green, bright blue, etc. Just wait and see...

Personally, if I didn't get PTS, I'd go for Agate/Blue or Dark Blue/Espresso.
i sorta agree...and I like white cars and have two now...for the GT3, to me, white is the choice, no question and I expected to feel that way for the 991 but while it looks good, it doesn't do much for the car..

GT Silver or grey for me..but black is fantastic but we know what that means..

Old 04-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite 997 color was Macadamia. Since that's gone, I'll have to go with Basalt Black.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kkswow12 is infamous around these partskkswow12 is infamous around these partskkswow12 is infamous around these partskkswow12 is infamous around these parts
What happened to creme white? And the gray on the sport classic?, llike battleship...lovely

Old 04-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
Aqua Blue, Yellow, Agate in order of preference.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Speedoholic is an unknown quantity at this point
I've seen the 911 in 3 colors up till now.
White, which looked amazing. Agate Grey was nothing special, and Cognac metallic which was absolutely stunning!! Cognac definitely gets my vote.
I also love yellow on that car.

Quick Reply: Best color for the new 911?