Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Best Color?
White
21.84%
Basalt Black
9.77%
Platinum Silver
9.20%
Racing Yellow
6.32%
Guards Red
4.60%
Brown
0%
Dark Blue
5.75%
Aqua Blue
9.77%
Agate Grey
17.24%
Lime Gold
2.87%
Cognac Metalic
1.72%
GT Silver
10.92%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Best color for the new 911?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Riley is an unknown quantity at this point
No love for brown.

Geez Porsche needs a better colour palette.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
i wish the white craze would spread to ferrari, best color all around especially on a ferrari.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:12 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Riley
Geez Porsche needs a better colour palette.
why?

If it ain`t broke don`t fix it,..

oh and you can get any color you want,..just lay the bills on the table and you`ll be heard

Old 04-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Agate is so boring.

Yellow, red or white.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'd go PTS....Blur Turquoise!

Tom

Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Racing Yellow w/ the new Platinum coated wheels. DELICIOUS.
any color with those Platinum coated wheels.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
Agate Was my fav. colour till I saw it in real life... Aqua blue is fab. especially from the rear, it made the rear shape much more aggressive. I had a chance to most of the colours line up under the sun and I noticed the Aqua blue from far distance....

Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Racing Yellow + Platinum coated wheels
Black interior, yellow stitcing and yellow seatbelts

Old 04-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjpgt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw an ad the 991 cab, silver with red leather. I'm in lust. Combined with the Euro delivery and it's a dream fullfilled for me

Old 04-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Racing Yellow w/ the new Platinum coated wheels. DELICIOUS.
Racing Yellow with Platinum's is #1 IMO too.

Quick Reply: Best color for the new 911?