Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Exotic Dealer in NC

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Exotic Dealer in NC

I just wanted to share my recent experience with Lamborghini Carolinas in buying my porsche 997 Carrera S. The staff were very courteous by both giving me the best price of ANYONE out there and also sending me all documents and inspections without any questions left unanswered. They setup delivery for me through their trusted agent and again gave me the best price with a guaranteed result. Thank you to my friend Dale Knorzer at Lamborghini Carolinas and I hope that more people will put their business and trust in them!

Old 11-04-2010, 12:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool, tell him to come on board the Team

Old 11-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
I always try and stop in and peek at their inventory when I'm passing through Greensboro. I'm hoping to check this Lotec C1000 out next week...01 of 01.

More pictures: Lamborghini Carolinas=>Lotec_C1000

Old 11-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
^ Bad Ass... Never seen one before.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! This car (or one of the 2 in the world as I understand) was at my dealership before (before my time)! It went to UAE. If it is only one of one, then maybe its back? Regardless it is a special car indeed.

The owner of my dealership drove it home once... brought it back and forbade anyone to ever touch it again. The most terrifying car he's ever driven he claimed, something that makes the Carrera GT seem pedestrian. I've never seen one myself.

Carolinas are a great group of guys.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I saw that car on the site and was amazed! It was definitely a unique car and would be a great conversation on it's ownership. I wish the east coast would do more car's/coffee events!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
^ Bad Ass... Never seen one before.
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Wow! This car (or one of the 2 in the world as I understand) was at my dealership before (before my time)! It went to UAE. If it is only one of one, then maybe its back? Regardless it is a special car indeed.

The owner of my dealership drove it home once... brought it back and forbade anyone to ever touch it again. The most terrifying car he's ever driven he claimed, something that makes the Carrera GT seem pedestrian. I've never seen one myself.

Carolinas are a great group of guys.
Here's an article I found on Jalopnik for you guys if you want to read a little bit more about it. I was putting down 1,000hp when it was built in 1995 with a top speed of 268mph!!!

http://jalopnik.com/382006/268-mph-m...ina-dealership

And another piece I found on supercars.net.
"Originally conceived in 1994 with construction completed in 1995 by a United Arab Emirates Citizen who desired to own the fastest, individually owned car in the world! He contracted Mercedes which in turn also contacted Lotec for the body design. The letter C stands for the carbon fiber (race car), and the number 1000 stands for 1000 horsepower. Power plant powered by Mercedes and body design by Lotec. Power plant consists of 5.6 liter V-8 Mercedes engine, with Garrett twin turbo chargers. Runs on a mixture of unleaded gas, and aviation fuel. Hewkand 5 speed racing transmission and 4 ram AP IMSA racing brakes. Body consists of carbon fiber and Aerospace material frame. Design and engineering cost over $1,000,000 and actual constuction cost was over 1,200,000 total production cost was over $2,200,000. 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds, 0-125 mph in 8.08 seconds, top speed 268 mph."

Story by Barret Jackson

Last edited by FcarGo; 11-04-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: More info.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Very interesting... We had heard from the original owner's agent that he was a long time Mercedes-Benz fanatic. When the McLaren F1 came to light with BMW power, he urged Mercedes not to let BMW have the spotlight alone. So they crafted this bonkers car. Not sure if it is true or not...