Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Detailed and ready for a photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Justatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to behold
Detailed and ready for a photoshoot

I have always wanted some really GREAT pics of my car,before I tear it apart to put on the TPC racing turbo set-up and NEW DPE wheels
Here is a link to that thread:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...d-trailer.html

.... so I have arranged to get my car photographed next week(weather permitting)....
A fellow(Ken) I have known for a while that I buy my detail supplies from,came over tonight to look at my car to see IF it needed to be detailed.
He knows my car well and on the phone said "Lets do one panel and see how it looks"....
Well those who know me and my car,know it is very clean and well taken care of....BUT once he polished a panel...I damn near fell over!
It was CRAZY to how much more shine he managed to get out of the paint....
Pics do not do it justice!
Here are a few pics...sorry he is a bit blurry....he was a moving subject with low light,LOL!
DETAIL guys are worth EVERY penny,IMO!
AND yes I pulled the headlights so we wouldn't 'ZAP' that front control module from static!

Old 07-01-2010, 11:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
holy deep shine!

Old 07-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good Stacy!

But it rains too much in Vancouver for me to bother detailing my cars to such extend.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Justatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to beholdJustatoy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Looking good Stacy!

But it rains too much in Vancouver for me to bother detailing my cars to such extend.
You are right......which makes ME think that it rains too much in Vancouver for me to own a NICE car,LOL!

The good thing is...with the right tools it isn't hard OR time consuming to maintain the look!

Stacy

Old 07-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait for the photo shoot results.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slik560
This^^^^

Gosh I love those wheels!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by slik560
Yeah me too........

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
This^^^^

Gosh I love those wheels!
I just ordered another set of DPE wheels......something a little different than the ones in the pics.Now I will be able to switch up the car's looks when I want!
But I have a feeling that the Gold DPE wheels above will ALWAYS be my Favorite!

Stacy

Old 07-02-2010, 03:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
your avatar in full screen size please

Old 07-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ken is the man! So many hack detailers out there its nice to know you have someone who knows how to take care of your car right!

Old 07-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ECB
your avatar in full screen size please
LOL.....the pic isn't of the greatest quality...that is WHY it works for an avatar!

Originally Posted by Smoke
Ken is the man! So many hack detailers out there its nice to know you have someone who knows how to take care of your car right!
Ken IS very well known around here.....
He is the ONLY guy that I have let polish the car and I did it with CONFIDENCE!
HE is extremely professional with his work,explaining each step as he went along!

Stacy