Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Wheels, springs and clears. In love with my car all over again...

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice! I am still working on that too. I use the super absorbent, and most days, I double up. Just in case...

Old 11-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
r911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished roadr911 is on a distinguished road
nice car man

Old 11-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the great comments (where's UBC?) ...

I've tinted cars, owned cars with tint... I'll be completely honest, ok, I'll hold back a bit... "I don't care for it" <~ that's as nice as I can be about tint.

Thought about the badge, either painting this one, or removing it all together...

Dunno, tomorrow is another day

(please be respectful of ATL, referred to as "little person", have you seen the 4X4 blocks he has bolted on the bottom of his shoes, just to get in the Lambo?)

Old 11-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The car looks amazing. I LOVE the Ruf Rt12 bodykit. That's a great choice. Congrats!

Old 11-07-2009, 03:21 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
The OZ's are perfect! Get yourself some black caps for them from Wheel Enhancement.

Last edited by Damon@tirerack; 11-07-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
yuchiho55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing car and amazing springs pal, u have done well. Can i ask do u know how much of a drop did your h&r give for your porsche?? I am thinking of doing it too.

thanks

Old 12-22-2009, 08:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
That looks really good.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks ver nice!!

Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maniraj
So early last week, before the autocross, I took a little detour and picked up some new wheels and tires. They’re OE wheels, popularly called “holies,” with 205/50 Falken Azenis. I needed something and got a good deal, although in an ideal world I would have found some nicer 16″ or 17″ wheels for daily driving.

The 205/50/15 tires result in a really small overall diameter, so my speedometer is way optimistic. It’s kind of a pain in the ass, I end up watching the GPS when I need to tell what speed I’m actually going.
==================
phuket beach resort
buy dianabol

Get out Troll!

Old 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
It does look great, the car looks mean as heck as it sits! I'm going to jump in the tint wagon, I think it would look great--nothing too dark, just enough.

Quick Reply: Wheels, springs and clears. In love with my car all over again...