Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

OEM iPod Interface

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
OEM iPod Interface

Hi guys

2009 Carrera, I also believe my car has the latest Version 3.0 software.

Dealer quoted my over $1200 for the ipon connectivity.

Can I get this part elsewhere for less? And is it a DIY or the dealer must install?

Thanks

Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
We have the OEM iPod kit found on our website here! That item is on sale at the moment and I think we only have a few left at that price.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
talk about a savings, nice job Ryan!

Old 09-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
What do you have that will work with an 08 997TT? the one the deal put in is actually an FM Mod!!!

Hey CupCake when you place the order get me one or two of these ( http://e-partssales.com/miva/merchan...de=gtdesignkey )

Old 09-03-2009, 06:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
for an 08' get in touch with moni from nav-tv I think
moni@nav-tv.com

Old 09-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT

Hey CupCake when you place the order get me one or two of these ( Suncoast Porsche, Audi, & VW: Porsche Key Head USB Stick - Currently Backordered )
Done..

Actually, member 911 S recommended this site to me before posting here.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
for an 08' get in touch with moni from nav-tv I think
moni@nav-tv.com
Will do...

Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Done..

Actually, member 911 S recommended this site to me before posting here.
Koolz

Old 09-04-2009, 08:15 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
The USB drive is no longer back-ordered. There are plenty at our local depot.

As for the the iPod kit, for the PCM 3.0 our kit is fully digital. Not FM modulated.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Old 09-05-2009, 04:50 AM
Banned
Ryan..

You got PM.