Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997.1 Porsche iPod Interface Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond repute
997.1 Porsche iPod Interface Reviews

Has anyone used the Porsche OEM iPod Interface for 997.1 models? If so, that are your experiences? Also, how's the reception with FM modulation in comparison to another FM modulator like Griffin's iCarplay?

Thanks in advance,
Hussain

Old 05-07-2010, 12:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stay clear of FM transmitters, you'll never be happy. Check out NavTV's site, ask for Moni

Eric from Bumperplugs and the Suncoast boys can help you as well.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks DJ. I'd really like to upgrade to PCM3 if possible, but apparently, no one knows how. I would get Dension or NavTV as a last resort just to get iPod support...

Old 05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I would just scrap the factory unit in any pre 09' cars.
Check out how perfect this is...

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...7-1-pcars.html

Old 05-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have nav tv and it's annoying for the iPod
I never use it whereas in other cars where it's better integrated I use it all the time
I just use the sat radio (also navtv)