Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

So disappointed, what's wrong with Porsche???

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by The Doctor
LOL. PS3 is better in every way except online play.

Did you forget the PS3 won the high def. war?
That's your opinion.
I hate the feel of GT and much prefer Forza. If Forza 3 releases before GT5, won't that be Forza 2 and 3 out before GT5?

Old 08-07-2009, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
alpine1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 81911
That's your opinion.
I hate the feel of GT and much prefer Forza. If Forza 3 releases before GT5, won't that be Forza 2 and 3 out before GT5?
Use your mind please....

Old 08-07-2009, 07:27 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
$$$

best offer gets the approval

Old 08-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm even more disappointed that Porsche finally offered real paddles for the PDK trans but they put them on the wheel instead of on the steering column.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by alpine1
Use your mind please....
Forza 2 release date May 29, 2007.
Forza 3 release date October 27, 2009
GT4 January 10, 2005
GT5 ?????

So they will have released 2 great sims before the next GT? You trying to make sense?

Old 08-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
They're games. Both good. I personally like Forza a bit more, but the GT series is by no means a crappy. I'll get a PS3 when GT5 is released just because of GT5.
That being said, I'd definitely get an Xbox just because of Forza 3. If you're a car guy, there aren't a lot of games that can even compete with these two.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Baron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to allBaron is a name known to all
well all grumbling aside, the ps3 may be better, have a better picture, and fly around the room, gt5 is going to inevitably end up sucking, F3 will probably also be a semi let down, and there wont really be any great series where Porsche would be eligible like in the last one. Dont worry though, I'm sure RUF will stick some of it's monstrosities in there.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
but RUF will still be in GT5 right?

cuz i never had a problem with porsche not being in the game cuz u could take a RUF around the track.. porsche wasnt mentioned with all the other manufacturers when the details of the game were released, but if im not mistaken, RUF is still there so for me i have no issue at all...

Old 09-23-2009, 08:10 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911 S
but RUF will still be in GT5 right?

cuz i never had a problem with porsche not being in the game cuz u could take a RUF around the track.. porsche wasnt mentioned with all the other manufacturers when the details of the game were released, but if im not mistaken, RUF is still there so for me i have no issue at all...
The RUF's suck though.
I almost never played with them on tracks with lots of twists.

Personally, i need two things from them.

1- Ability to disable the time penalties (especially in snow races)
2- Ability to save endurance races while playing in order to finish them later.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:28 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'm even more disappointed that Porsche finally offered real paddles for the PDK trans but they put them on the wheel instead of on the steering column.
Just the way I like 'em!

Quick Reply: So disappointed, what's wrong with Porsche???