Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

2009 Detail with spacers

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009 | 04:11 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Wow it warms my heart to see you guys get along.
As long as he knows he's my minion, we're cool . . .

Old 01-24-2009 | 05:28 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
mass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond repute
Not this again... I'm not even my wife's minion.

Stay tuned for a very cool install next weekend with pics and video.

Old 01-25-2009 | 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Mass, Im glad about the no wing

ATL, God knows you have made terrible decisions in the past

Old 01-25-2009 | 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TommyV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I agree with Matt. I'd leave the wing off....the car looks beautiful just the way it is.

Best regards,

Tom

Old 01-25-2009 | 08:10 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
great stance with those spacers, you were wise to ditch the wing idea. are you going to lower? wheels?

Old 01-25-2009 | 08:21 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
mass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond repute
Lower - no. The most it could go is .5" as it is already .5" lower than regular PASM.
Wheels - yes. Once I can save some dough.

Old 01-27-2009 | 06:58 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
I got spacers on my 996. 10mm front and back worked fine

Old 01-27-2009 | 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I say keep the wheels. Porsche did a sick job with the wheel design. All I would do to them is a light gunmetal powdercoat...

Old 01-28-2009 | 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
911dev is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the stance. I didn't realize that you get away with 17mm out back. I have decided to order a 2009 C2S and have to spec it by Fri. I may order the same spacers. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2009 | 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
thiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond reputethiago has a reputation beyond repute
what the reason for the spacers?just looks or does it help with performance or so?
im running the 19" turbo wheels...should i do the spacers too?

Quick Reply: 2009 Detail with spacers