Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

TT's Maiden Voyage on the F1 Circuit

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
TT's Maiden Voyage on the F1 Circuit

Great way to start the New Year with an Open Track Day at our very own F1 GP Circuit.

Not a bad turnout - many Porsches, among them a classic 1986 Carrera, a 993 Carrera, 997 GT3s and RSs and a 996 RSR; others included Corvette Z06s and ZR1s, some Nissan Zs, a KTM XBow, Audi R8s, BMW M3s, etc... Many of these cars are tuned as well, especially the Vettes and some of the Audis and some are running race fuel.

Took 4 separate videos on the separate legs of this morning's run and have shared them here.

Hope you enjoy!

I must say, that I was thoroughly impressed with the TT's handling and performance and left the circuit with a huge grin on my face. I am eagerly awaiting next month's open track.

Enjoy.

Old 01-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
what a car! i am sure u had a real blast! happy new year jonny B

Old 01-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dyna
what a car! i am sure u had a real blast! happas well new year jonny B
Thanks! A blast is an understatement. Hehe. Happy New year to you as well.