Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Eliminator Daytona Maiden Voyage

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 03:19 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Eliminator Daytona Maiden Voyage

Here are some pics and a video of my 27' Eliminator Daytona, built by Boostpower USA. This past saturday we took it out to Lake Piru for it's first run and some final tuning. My dad also came along with his 21' Schiada River Tunnel. Sorry, the video is not the best quality. Enjoy.

YouTube - Lake Piru 03/29/08

Old 04-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
you and your dad has some nice boats there.

sure sounds like some blower whine...love it.
thanks for sharing

Old 04-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic. does it live up to everything you wanted from the boat? I really love the sounds of the burble at idle and the whine through the higher rpm ranges.

what kind of speed did you see for the day?

Good luck and may all of your voyages be safe and prosperous

Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. The boat turned out better than I could have hoped for. We didn't really push it at all since the motor and drive are still new, but we did see about 80, without even trying. Hopefully i'll be able to run it a bit more in Havasu this weekend.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
what power u running?

you taking that bad-boy to Desert Storm 08. Should fit right in.

Desert Storm Poker Run - Extreme Boats Magazine

cool vid attached

Old 04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Here is the thread with the rest of the ifno regarding the boat build.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/perform...read-pics.html

The motor is rated at 900hp. I am hoping to make out to Desert Storm, so we'll see.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
TechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to behold
Whew she's looking AND sounding very very good.

Should run great at the river this weekend.

-Markus-

Old 04-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
NICE ara how come you didnt murder out the boat like the truck ?!

Old 04-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
I just drove by there this weekend. Why was Lake Pyramid closed? The boat looks SICK by the way.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by pixxflix
NICE ara how come you didnt murder out the boat like the truck ?!
Two words: Resale Value. Black boats are near impossible to sell, not to mention how hot they get.

Don't know why Pyramid was closed. Maybe it had something to do with the water transfer. I know they had just released some water into Piru. Filled the lake with floating logs and debris.

Quick Reply: Eliminator Daytona Maiden Voyage