Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Maiden Fill Up @ Gas Pump Panamera V6

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Maiden Fill Up @ Gas Pump Panamera V6

$4.13 a gallon, $78.65

V6 winning

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1310661349.224060.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  43.7 KB

Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
$3.95 gal/ $80 + change.

I'll pay the extra few bucks for my V8 but congrats on your car. She's a beauty

Old 07-14-2011, 01:21 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ktvegas
I'll pay the extra few bucks for my V8 but congrats on your car.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
$3.95 gal/ $80 + change.

Y'ouch.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
$3.95 gal/ $80 + change.

My advice, burn that gas up as fast as possible. There is plenty left!!

Old 07-14-2011, 01:41 PM
KT
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
My advice, burn that gas up as fast as possible. There is plenty left!!
Hey, at least I got rid of the SUV's!

Old 07-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^You're not following me, I want you to burn gas as fast as possible. Shame on you for getting rid of that SUV! Go outside and rev to 6500rpm at least ten times to repent.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:28 PM
KT
Oh, haha! I thought you were being sarcastic as usual. I left out the part where I throw in 5 or 6 gal of 100 octane. Do I get credit for that?

Old 07-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
You guys always complaining about gas prices! My 2-cylinder Fiat 500 TwinAir cost me $65 to fill up this week.

Last edited by Dutchnick; 07-14-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
just filled up my cayenne the other day and it was 96.15$

Quick Reply: Maiden Fill Up @ Gas Pump Panamera V6