Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Best exhaust for 997 TT?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 08:55 AM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
cargraphic

Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by zooyorker
you have no idea how many times I've listened to it! It was what made me go for FVD. Sounds best to me! Enjoy!

Best regards,
Y
NICE!!! And that was before I did the headers! Sounds even more wicked with the headers!

Old 12-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would go for either Sharkwerks or Akrapovic.

Old 12-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
V12Alex is an unknown quantity at this point
I was in a 997.1 Turbo the other day with Tubi Headers and Tubi exhaust. Sounded badass, very loud and deep sounding.