Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New mods :) GT2 RS rims and fenders

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by asg612
Super Super hot! I love the wheels.

Do not paint!

Can you share the cost of the wheels? I got a quote of about $15K for the set of 4. I thought that was super high!

Enjoy!

asg
I paid around 10k without the tires. The cup tires are great!

Old 03-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Lower it and it's perfect. I wouldn't paint the car, looks too good in black.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Great choice on the mods! They give the car a subtle and fresh look.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I love the combo of black and gold

Old 03-25-2011, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Love it.

Old 03-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dubai is an unknown quantity at this point
Riviera Blue all the way !

Old 03-27-2011, 03:44 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbotronic
I paid around 10k without the tires. The cup tires are great!
Yikes! I am a big fan of the look and appreciate the OEM+ style, but you can get your choice of aftermarket wheels in any finish, forged, etc., for well under $10k.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Instead of painting you can put layer-film in Riviera Blue.
When you are tired of the color you just take them off.
There are very good films around and as long as you do not go VERY close to the car you do not even ralize it...
A friend of mine has done his GT2 in GULF Blue/Orange scheme with films and the result is stunning:

Attached Images  

Last edited by Ressy; 03-28-2011 at 10:10 AM.