Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

[PICS]: Red GT-R with mods...MINES, CF lip & rocker panels, blk rims, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008 | 03:29 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
ELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation [PICS]: Red GT-R with mods...MINES, CF lip & rocker panels, blk rims, etc.

At the local C&C car gathering a few weeks ago!

Old 09-20-2008 | 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking GT-R

Old 09-20-2008 | 08:23 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
What's good:

Exhaust - Killer Ti tips, fit, etc.
Color - Red is great on the GT-R

What's bad:

Wheels - WTF, stock is better or put LMs on it
Stickers - Hi, welcome to Tuner Land circa 1999
LED - If it didn't come on the car, don't add it later

Shame... I am a huge Mine's fan. Subtle is better, but even the Mine's script logo sticker would be better. My guess is that he's "sponsored" so the stickers have to be there. A buddy had Dunlop stickers all over his Evo in exchange for free tires.

Old 09-20-2008 | 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks good

chris thats prob the owners car, if i had one i'd have some stickers on it as well, #1 write off...#2 its going to get alot of attention from people who know what it is...potential customers...so i can't blame him. if its a customers car...well its way too stock to have that many stickers

Old 09-20-2008 | 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
love the tips not so much the stickers

Old 09-20-2008 | 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That looks good. Like the carbon fiber pieces.

Old 09-20-2008 | 08:07 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
when will people realize that decals are retarded

Old 09-21-2008 | 10:23 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
looks good

chris thats prob the owners car, if i had one i'd have some stickers on it as well, #1 write off...#2 its going to get alot of attention from people who know what it is...potential customers...so i can't blame him. if its a customers car...well its way too stock to have that many stickers
If you're talking about the owner of Bulletproof, then yes, the banner makes sense. I'm referring to the Toyo pseudo-racer stickers on the corners. Silly... Might as well have a roll call down the side.

Old 09-21-2008 | 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
The GT-R's are growing on me but that thing is fugly.

Old 09-21-2008 | 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
If you're talking about the owner of Bulletproof, then yes, the banner makes sense. I'm referring to the Toyo pseudo-racer stickers on the corners. Silly... Might as well have a roll call down the side.
i agree, unless they pay for your items

ie we have sponsored cars and part of the deal is to have them on for recognition...

i agree the car looks much cleaner without the logos

Quick Reply: [PICS]: Red GT-R with mods...MINES, CF lip & rocker panels, blk rims, etc.