Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Cadillac CTS4 Full Hood, Partial Fenders, Front Bumper, Executive Paint Protection

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to all
Cadillac CTS4 Full Hood, Partial Fenders, Front Bumper, Executive Paint Protection

This CTS came to use with less than 50 miles and we did a full hood clear bra, partial fenders, mirrors, headlights, and front bumper. We polished this car to remove factory swirls and then proceeded with the installation. Here is a link to the gallery. Executive Paint Protection: photo gallery

Attached Images     
Old 02-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Gotham Lush is an unknown quantity at this point
This is actually my wife's car! Doug and his team are great! Doug went above and beyond to accomodate my hectic schedule and made sure I was 100% happy with the final product!!! I couldnt ask for a better experience!!!