Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My 997.2 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My 997.2 Turbo

Hi all new member here thought i'd share pics of my beast enjoy!

Specs:
  • Carrera white exterior
  • Carrera red interior
  • Carbon mirrors
  • Carbon rear wing
  • Carbon side vent
  • Carbon front lip
  • Gt2 side skirts
  • HRE P40
  • Carbon interior
  • Carbon door sills
  • Tech Art paddles on multifunction steering wheel.
I have to say this thing is a monster and accelerates like no other!

Attached Images           
Old 01-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks amazing. Congrats and welcome to the Team.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:48 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you still in love with those pinstripes?

Old 01-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

You went kind of overboard with the exterior carbon bits - but to each his own.

I would lose the pinstripes on the wheels and paint the Turbo symbol black.

Last edited by Barrister; 01-21-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:59 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Sick. Apart from the pinstripe.

Old 01-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RacerRm1 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
pinstrips glow because of the flash they look really cool during the day will post day pics tomorrow. as for the carbon not really the only thing that i found extra to any of the cars with carbon here are the vents. thanks for the kind welcomes

Old 01-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You will find a lot of Porsche purists here.

Some don't even believe in after market wheels.

Not many will warm up to the pinstripes.

But - make no mistake - you have a great car.

Old 01-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I love the White with red guts! I love all the carbon, I love the pin strip.

More pics!

Old 01-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome - Why PDK? Great spec

Old 01-21-2011, 10:36 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
^ another great question

Quick Reply: My 997.2 Turbo