Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Nice interior colors

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 07:51 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbotronic
+2
You have to understand that when you live in a region that has so many nice cars on the road, sometimes owning a car like a Veyron is no longer special. Some people want to stick out, and this means choosing gutsy colors.

Next time adding the word "some" in front of Arabs would be a wiser decision. Behind a sarcastic remark always lies a bit of contempt. Anyway, continue on with your sarcasm.
No, poor taste is just piss poor taste.

Speak for yourself next time.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
^Why are you so punchy? You lopped a whole region in with your blanket statement and now you're trying to defend yourself by lashing out against every reply.

Just back away from the computer, have a drink and chill out.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
The blue 996T is nice.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
i think it is safe to say that arabs have horrendous taste.
Not cool.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:06 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
No, poor taste is just piss poor taste.

Speak for yourself next time.
You were called on your comments fair and square.

They were extremely general in nature, and could apply to many.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
No, because that would be basing your assumption on me, 1 out of 4 million and not the 10,000,000 examples of bad taste to come out of the Middle East, whom, after spending all their money in the manner of horrendous taste, will probably fall as quickly as they rose.

It was clearly a sarcastic assumption, so chill the **** out...
Sarcastic... assuming.. the statement is not BUT yes it is clearly something...

but lets not make this thread about you

Old 10-24-2010, 01:06 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
blue/gray 6tt is the closest to acceptable/decent.
agreed

Old 10-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Um.. I wouldn't necessarily say those were "nice".. Different, sure - nice, not so much.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Those are all hideous. Wood and green don't go. Yellow interior is so.. Ugly. I feel bad for all of those ruined Porsches. I especially feel bad for the Turbo 3.6 painted entirely green.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I agree that some of these colors are hideous but sometimes you need to change... I got bored of the standard colors found on most of the cars today, beige, black, gray, brown and red. If I got the money to change my car every 6 months, I would make a stupid choice and have a stupid interior color in my car just for the sake of change. neither blue or green nor wood would go into my list but till that time comes, I will figure it out.

Quick Reply: Nice interior colors