Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Nice interior colors

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
i cant bare to look at those another time...

Old 10-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
i think it is safe to say that arabs have horrendous taste.
And You're basing this assumption on the few cars you see in these pics?
I guess its safe to say that all New Zealanders are stupid as well?

Last edited by Ced; 10-23-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I love crazy interiors.

But I hated every single one of those.

Old 10-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
At least the first yellow one didn't have black accents. (minus the rugs)

Old 10-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

I saw an orange turbo with orange interior for sale here in Dubai.. I need to search for its pics....

hate the wooden interiors though

Last edited by hattawi; 10-23-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
The first pic; the yellow 997 Turbo. I've seen the exact same one, but with UAE plates here in Bahrain a couple of weeks ago.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced

+10

Old 10-23-2010, 07:27 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
No, because that would be basing your assumption on me, 1 out of 4 million and not the 10,000,000 examples of bad taste to come out of the Middle East, whom, after spending all their money in the manner of horrendous taste, will probably fall as quickly as they rose.

It was clearly a sarcastic assumption, so chill the **** out.

Originally Posted by tips
+10
And I have nothing worthwhile to say in this response, much like your reply.

Old 10-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ced
+2
You have to understand that when you live in a region that has so many nice cars on the road, sometimes owning a car like a Veyron is no longer special. Some people want to stick out, and this means choosing gutsy colors.

Next time adding the word "some" in front of Arabs would be a wiser decision. Behind a sarcastic remark always lies a bit of contempt. Anyway, continue on with your sarcasm.

Old 10-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Classy interior thread?

Oh, and concerning the Arab/NZ comments:

Quick Reply: Nice interior colors