Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Ya, I like the fact that few people know what the black series is...until they hear it rip away...not just any ol mother's clk lol.

Old 10-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911guy
Walking a little is not so bad. Maybe "overweight America" could take a few lessons from Europeans and walk a little more That might even be better than our new Healthcare plan!
LOL!

Last edited by Mythic; 10-13-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Here's a good analogy of comparing cars to women in a Tanner Foust interview.
1.11mark.
Tanner Foust Talks Top Gear USA | 0-60 Magazine

The girl next door = 911 TT. Kind of agree with him 911s are Vanilla especially in LA where they are a dime a dozen, but I still love them. Porsche guys are Porsche guys other people just dont get it and thats cool with me...

Old 10-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Another Great Story... Buying the Wife the A3 over at Rusnak Audi/Porsche in Westlake, and there is a CGT sitting at the service drive, I started FREAKING OUT!! My wife started laughing... the Car SalesWOMAN looked at me all crazy... She said "You think thats cool, wait till you see the R8!!" I just laughed, and said "I dont need to see an R8, that is the car of cars right there, my dream car..." She just looked at me funny, and replied "Really, I'm surprised, that car is old..."
Just called the Audi Dealership, the saleswoman mentioned above is now "No Longer with the Dealership" what a surprise!

Old 10-13-2010, 04:56 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
Here's a good analogy of comparing cars to women in a Tanner Foust interview.
1.11mark.
Tanner Foust Talks Top Gear USA | 0-60 Magazine

The girl next door = 911 TT. Kind of agree with him 911s are Vanilla especially in LA where they are a dime a dozen, but I still love them. Porsche guys are Porsche guys other people just dont get it and thats cool with me...
that was an interview? what dialect is he speaking? uhh-merican

Old 10-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
Stop being so frustrated. That's right, no one cares about Porsche unless they know stuff about cars. Women are attracted to Lamborghinis and Ferraris and up, not down. Want everyone to notice you? Drive a better car. No one but a geek would care about a Car & Driver comparison and no five year old is gonna jump up and down when he sees his first Porsche, but it surely make him happy to hear a Ferrari. Porsche is and always will be a downgrade from a Ferrari or Lambo. Get used to it. It's the real world, not an Internet forum. Plus, those are cool cars. And I like the TT.
This is the shittiest post I've seen in a long time.
Says who? And based on what? A bunch of 13 year olds whacking off to some Ferrari poster?

Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
See? Even a woman thinks it's too womanly for a woman.
Just like a man to take it the wrong way. Martian.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by cerberusdoc
that was an interview? what dialect is he speaking? uhh-merican
Not the most eloquent speaker thats for sure! but his comparison hit the nail on the head...i actually didnt watch past that point

Old 10-13-2010, 09:21 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
Not the most eloquent speaker thats for sure! but his comparison hit the nail on the head...i actually didnt watch past that point
a 911tt is like the girl next door? probably. if you're an alumnus of the tough streets of the south Orange County, or similar.

for the pedestrian among us, the girls next door have been always been Ford Explorers, Mustang GT's, perhaps a turbo Toyota Supra. sometimes, a BMW M3 moved in at the end of the block, and of course, her mom was a BMW M5, usually with with aftermarket accesories.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:25 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
personally i wont even talk to a girl if she drives anything lower class than a 911tt

Quick Reply: In Beverly Hills Porsche = ZERO