Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What's fastest ? Turbo S vs GTR vs LFA vs SLS

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WickedWebsites

They seem to have all sold instantly, and it's clear they will be holding their value better than any 997. Great joke, too bad it's on you?
Cause Toyota claims they are all sold out ? You can check every car forum. There are no threads from anyone who bought one. I highly doubt they are sold out.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:08 AM
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that's three people who actually bought one. The other guy just had it for a couple of days. Way to prove your point Sherlock.

You won't convince me no matter how many links you post. It'll always be a overpriced POS Toyota and no serious car enthusiast with their head on the shoulders would ever consider buying one.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:34 AM
WickedWebsites is infamous around these partsWickedWebsites is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sinan
Wow that's three people who actually bought one. The other guy just had it for a couple of days. Way to prove your point Sherlock.

You won't convince me no matter how many links you post. It'll always be a overpriced POS Toyota and no serious car enthusiast with their head on the shoulders would ever consider buying one.
Round up & that's 1% of the buyers posting on forums. LOL.

The same % of 911 owner's would be 10x the population of this forum. And it took about 3 minutes on Google, Holmes.

BTW, you should read the link in my original post. Then you'd understand why I felt the need to point out how you have your head up your ass about the LFA. It's not about raw performance, or value... never was.

Anyways, you could keep posting and making me look like a genius... or just read:

Dyno Tested: 2012 Lexus LFA

And for some interesting contrast: Dyno-Tested: 2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS

Old 10-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by WickedWebsites
Round up & that's 1% rabble rabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabble

rabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblera bblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabb lerabblerabble

rabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblera bblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabb lerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabble rabble

rabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblera bblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabble

Dyno Tested: 2012 Lexus LFA

And for some interesting rabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabble
Dyno-Tested: 2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
I agree

Old 10-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That gtr had no hope against the Porsche!!

Old 10-28-2011, 09:02 AM
WickedWebsites is infamous around these partsWickedWebsites is infamous around these parts
I agree
Take note forum members. The above is what happens when you dismantle every single point made by someone with their head... firmly implanted.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
One question though, if I own a veyron, the lexus is faster than me?

Old 10-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Exactly. You destroyed me with your sharp and accurate argumentation.

I just can't be arsed to argue with somebody who tries to convince me that the LFA is worthy of the term supercar.

Just watch the video you nimrod. The LFA was annihilated by cars half the price AND with actual racing heritage in the brand.

Don't bother replying. Just read here. kthxbai

Old 10-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Exactly. You destroyed me with your sharp and accurate argumentation.

I just can't be arsed to argue with somebody who tries to convince me that the LFA is worthy of the term supercar.

Just watch the video you nimrod. The LFA was annihilated by cars half the price AND with actual racing heritage in the brand.

Don't bother replying. Just read here. kthxbai
Wow, another 3 geniuses bashing a Lexus with a bunch of stupid speculation. Definitive! Did you run out of random claims to pull out of your ass for me to hilariously debunk?

The LFA isn't about being faster than a 911 in a straight line...! Oh snap! As stated in my initial post, a cheap chevy more or less "annihilates" all your "expensive but not as expensive as the LFA" that have actual racing heritage - and you still seem to be able to appreciate them? Hypocrite much?

Logic: | | . <-- you

So you hate Toyota/Lexus/Japanese cars. That's great. Stop pretending you have some kind of rationale for it, you don't. I dismantled it... thoroughly, and repeatedly - and I didn't resort to calling you a nimrod, even though you obviously are.

"kthxbai"

Last edited by WickedWebsites; 10-28-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, what's your point? LFA is the greatest car ever made? What do you drive? A prius?

Quick Reply: What's fastest ? Turbo S vs GTR vs LFA vs SLS