Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997 TT Insurance in NYC

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 06:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

This sticker gets you a discount I heard

Attached Images    
Old 04-12-2008, 06:19 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Steve Kojasevic
im 24 and i pay $1800 a year for my turbo in brooklyn ny
dont ask me how
geico

u sure that's not every 6 months?

Old 04-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Ted
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Control It

I am thinking the same. almost all quotes are done for 6 months nowadays.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
You totalled the new ride already!?
No.....not yet!

Originally Posted by Craigger
how do you know?!
Because i am an insurance agent with thousands of clients that drive "regular old cars"....and i have a handful of clients with "high end" or specialty vehicles that i ONLY write with these types of polcies. I do it to protect them in the event of a total loss or theft. Too many times i have seen (and heard horror stories) about guys with a nice car and poor coverage and that never ends nicely.

Example:

A Porsche 993 will blue book around 30k or so???.....but we all know that NICE ones like we all like (and drive) are worth FAR more than 30k. Closer to 40k and up id say....

So if your not coverage on an Agreed Value basis (you NAME the value of the car - not the insurance company) then your taking a HUGE risk in the event that something happens to your baby.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
There is no better coverage for your home or car than Chubb.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Lord Gil, whats with the thread revival lol

Old 12-12-2009, 01:19 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha sorry, I didn't even notice the date.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
No.....not yet!

Because i am an insurance agent with thousands of clients that drive "regular old cars"....and i have a handful of clients with "high end" or specialty vehicles that i ONLY write with these types of polcies. I do it to protect them in the event of a total loss or theft. Too many times i have seen (and heard horror stories) about guys with a nice car and poor coverage and that never ends nicely.

Example:

A Porsche 993 will blue book around 30k or so???.....but we all know that NICE ones like we all like (and drive) are worth FAR more than 30k. Closer to 40k and up id say....

So if your not coverage on an Agreed Value basis (you NAME the value of the car - not the insurance company) then your taking a HUGE risk in the event that something happens to your baby.

So is that done as some sort of "special interest" vehicle rate class? I used to work for one of the largest insurance companies and there's no way to set an agreed upon value as a regular passenger automobile. We didn't have the most competitive rates on high end vehicles anyway so there were very, very few over the $50,000 price point.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
2010-16M is an unknown quantity at this point
997, not 996

the car isn't what the thread addressed (997), but a 996

Originally Posted by Control It

Old 12-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
peter_08911tt is on a distinguished roadpeter_08911tt is on a distinguished roadpeter_08911tt is on a distinguished roadpeter_08911tt is on a distinguished road
$668 every six months..full replacement value..$500 deductable...State Farm Insurance

Quick Reply: 997 TT Insurance in NYC