Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997 TT Insurance in NYC

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 05:40 PM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
997 TT Insurance in NYC

Guys...how much are you guys paying for annual insurance? I have Chubb and wondering what guys are paying.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
$2400/year in NJ right by the city; since NJ has the worst insurance costs, it'll probably be cheaper for you in NYC. (State Farm)

Old 04-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
im 24 and i pay $1800 a year for my turbo in brooklyn ny
dont ask me how
geico

Old 04-11-2008, 02:52 AM
Ted
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, are u guys using the minimum required by law or somehting?
i am 35 and no tickets for last 10 yrs and i am paying 3k a year with 1k deductable with progressive. and that is with multi car discount. I am in bay area, california

Old 04-11-2008, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tedchen1973
i am 35 and no tickets for last 10 yrs and i am paying 3k a year with 1k deductable with progressive. and that is with multi car discount. I am in bay area, california
wow, that seems high. 2 tickets, 1 car, $1k deductible, 33, and i'm only paying $3800/yr w/ progressive (in SF.)

- chuck

Old 04-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tedchen1973
Quite the opposite, it's the max coverage they offer, and is multi-car and multi-policy discounted.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Make sure to look for Agreed Value coverage on your Porsche's guys....insurance companies dont follow market prices/trends....they look at crap like KBB and other "low baller" price guides. So a totaled 997 SHOULD be worth say 65k to you and I...but they give you like 50k. Ask me how i know..........

Old 04-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Make sure to look for Agreed Value coverage on your Porsche's guys....insurance companies dont follow market prices/trends....they look at crap like KBB and other "low baller" price guides. So a totaled 997 SHOULD be worth say 65k to you and I...but they give you like 50k. Ask me how i know..........
You totalled the new ride already!?

Old 04-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Ted
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by carendt242
wow, that seems high. 2 tickets, 1 car, $1k deductible, 33, and i'm only paying $3800/yr w/ progressive (in SF.)

- chuck
hmm. time to do some research and possibly switch.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
how do you know?!

Quick Reply: 997 TT Insurance in NYC