Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

The 911 Turbo S is already at dealers in a great quantity!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The 911 Turbo S is already at dealers in a great quantity!

Last Saturday, a Conshohocken PA Porsche dealer, Don Rosen Imports, took delivery of two brand new 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolets. Each costing about 180k. The first one is finished with a Dark Blue Metallic exterior, over a Natural Brown interior, while the second Turbo S Cabriolet is done up with a Black exterior, and also, a Brown Natural Leather interior. The car is very quite as demonstrated by the acceleration towards the beginning of the video. I didn't have much time to make the video, so please excuse the rushed quality of it.

YouTube - Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet

Last edited by Carrera; 06-17-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful specs.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for the vid.

I'm not sure I'd like to see my dealer driving my brand new car up the road like that before it had been run in !!

Old 06-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
Thanks for the vid.

I'm not sure I'd like to see my dealer driving my brand new car up the road like that before it had been run in !!
That dealer really drives the cars hard when they come in. The guy who got a test drive owned a 997.1 Turbo, and thought of it as a Honda afterwards. He immediately started to look into buying one of the two Turbo S Cabriolets.

All I can say is that the Turbo S will sell fast.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to all
I thought the Turbo S came with center locks as standard??

Old 06-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
I was thinking the samething.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
I was thinking the samething.
It does but for a no cost option you can get the standard Turbo II wheels.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Driving the car that hard at startup is stupid. Not sure who did what, or if the oil was up to temp....but that was not a smart move. Hopefully the owner will know better.

Nice rides.