Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2007 911 Turbo. Great Options! CPO thru 5/2013

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor
Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
FS: 2007 911 Turbo. Great Options! CPO thru 5/2013

Asking price: $85,000.

I am putting this for sale ad up as I have guilt about having this beautiful car and not driving it very much. Purchased in May 2011 with 11,700 miles and the car currently has 13,5xx miles. Less than 2000 miles in almost 7 months. I work in NYC and can’t bring myself to drive the car to the City. Weekends are made up of gym and going places with the wife (mall, etc.) that I cannot see myself parking this car in. If you have been to the Paramus mall you know what I am talking about. I find myself under pressure to drive the car and I just don’t have the time to enjoy it.

I purchased the car in May of this year from Porsche of Roslyn. I looked for months until I found the right car. I am the 2nd owner of this car. Prior owner lived in the Carolina’s and kept all service records in the car. I have attached the CPO reports. This car has not seen any winters or snow. This was by far the best car I came across in condition and options that I was looking for. It has all the “must have” options (in my opinion of course).

DME summary when I purchased below. Report run date is 5/18/2011. I am sure I have not added to any of these ranges but you can run your own DME if you desire. I can send the DME report dated 5/18/11 as well.

Range 1 – 1191 @ 298.3 h
Range 2 – 66 @ 293.5 h
Range 3 – 3 @ 93.2 h
Ranges 4-6 NIL
Total Hours: 300.8 (as of 5/18/2011)

Car specifics as follows:

2007 911 Turbo
6 Speed Manual
VIN# WP0AD29997S784215
Miles ( as of 11/28/11): 13,5xx (will climb slightly until sale)
CPO Valid Until: May 27, 2013 or 61,000 miles.

Factory Options/Build:

Slate Grey Metallic - Exterior
Natural Grey Leather - Interior (looks charcoal, almost black)
Axel-Differential Lock Rear
Heated Front Seats
Sport Chrono Package Turbo
Parking Assist System
Delete Model Designation
Headlight Cleaner Cover Exterior Color
Carbon Package
Black Mats – Porsche Lettering
Leather Interior Natural Leather
Ceramic Composite Brakes – PCCB
Adaptive Sport Seats

Total MSRP - $142,995 – See attached build sheet.

Other items installed / relevant information

-Tinted windows
-IPOD adaptor installed (center arm rest – plays through PCM)
-NAV TV Sirius Installed
-K40 RL360 Hardwired
-Clear Bra
-Small scratch on rear bumper. Not noticeable unless you look closely, but wanted to mention.
-Small 1/8” cut in front clear bra. No paint damage to bumper.
-Clean title with lien from Bank of America.
-Clean Carfax.
-Tires are almost new Michelin Super Sports
-PPI’s are welcome and I will accommodate all reasonable requests. PPI at buyer’s expense.

Car is located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (right over the GW Bridge)

Please PM or post with any questions as I’m sure I have left some things out.

2007 911 Turbo DME Report 5-18-2011 .pdf

2007 TT Build Sheet .pdf

Name:  2007 TT CPO Checklist.jpg
Views: 4994
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  2007 TT CPO Checklist Page 2.jpg
Views: 2073
Size:  99.3 KB

Name:  2007 TT Driver Front Angle.jpg
Views: 4731
Size:  253.2 KB

Name:  2007 TT Drivers Seat.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  180.4 KB

Name:  2007 TT Front.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  215.9 KB

Name:  2007 TT Gauges.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  164.6 KB

Name:  2007 TT Interior Driver Side.jpg
Views: 1591
Size:  227.8 KB

Name:  2007 TT Passenger Front Angle.jpg
Views: 3209
Size:  249.3 KB

Old 12-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor
Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Some more pics:

Name:  2007 TT Passenger Rear Angle.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  269.2 KB

Name:  2007 TT Rear.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  233.3 KB

Name:  IMG00197-20110530-1909.jpg
Views: 1615
Size:  85.7 KB

Old 12-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Mike good looking car. GLWS. Funny my parents live in EC and I did as well for 28 years.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks like a good deal, glws!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
what a beaut! GLWS

Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Marc
Mike good looking car. GLWS. Funny my parents live in EC and I did as well for 28 years.
Small world!!

Thanks for the positive comments.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I wish I could afford this thing. So perfect

Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS! What a shame to get rid of her.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
whomever gets this car...LUCKY!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 11:32 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks perfect Mike, I know you took great care of this one!

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 911 Turbo. Great Options! CPO thru 5/2013