Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Turbo S or Panamera Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 05:58 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
for the Price of a Turbo S or the Panamera Turbo,you could get a low mile M5 and GT3 RS as well...

Old 06-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
excess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Turbo S because it doesn't look like a pig's ass.

Also, if you're worried about the safety of the convertible in the event of a crash or roll-over, maybe consider a Turbo S coupe?
I own a Panamera Turbo and the term pigs ass is being nice. Its ugly. I bought it because of the interior and the performance. Also needed a big enough trunk for my wifes wheelchair.I try never to look at it from the side.However I own quite a few cars and I have to tell you it is one great riding car.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Go for the Turbo S.

Old 06-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant future
Just sell your G55 and buy both...

Old 06-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
go for which ever one will keep you out of the dog house . That said im a fan of both but i think you should go with your first gut decision and thats the Turbo S

Old 06-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So....

Ok - So I spent about 4 hours at my dealer this past weekend. He gave me the keys to everything - Panamera's, 911's hell, even to the c63 AMG he took in on trade.

So, I think it was the lack of having a car for the past 6 weeks which made my eyes and mind wander.

I will say, the Panamera Turbo is by far the best car made. There is nothing else like it - its interior is incredible, and when the sport button is pressed - it hauls ass.

My mind was made up the minute I did my first mile in the Panamera Turbo - I have to get the Turbo S.

The Panamera is too refined. Its not a sports car - its a very capable sedan.

The 911 - its the greatest of the great and will always be what it is. Its speaks to my heart and soul.

Also, I was very pleased to hear from my dealer that he's not going to force me to take the Turbo S if I dont want it when it comes in. He said, i'll have the opportunity to drive it - and if I think its too fast - we will find me a different car.

I love him - I love the Turbo S and I thank all of you for getting me to get back to the dealership to drive the cars.

Its lonely without a weekend toy!

Best regards,

asg

Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
I say go GT2RS

Enjoy the Cab... I think your wife will get used to it!

ps- how do u pick 2 of the 3 kids? That would be a tough one

Old 06-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
You know - he offered me the GT2 RS - Its just a boatload of moolah!

Picking which two of three kids is easy - which two are being the least nagging - or which two are awake -

They are all really young - all under 5 - my 2 and 3 year old still nap in the afternoons.....

Truth is, I could take all three kids and just leave the wife at home :-)

Thanks!

asg

Old 06-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ they would probably enjoy some spirited driving more as well... As for the RS your right, but a well specd Turbo S Cab isn't chump change either

Old 06-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really nice
TT-s... The Panamera is the ugliest Porsche ever built...

Quick Reply: Turbo S or Panamera Turbo?