Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

AWD Motorsports 997tt.. 528whp / 550tq SAE.. I/E/Tune..

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AWD Motorsports 997tt.. 528whp / 550tq SAE.. I/E/Tune..

We had some time tonight to get our 997tt back on the dyno after adding Exhaust to it.. We bought a used system for a customer that got damaged in shipping so I got the hand me down since I wouldnt give a damaged system to a customer.. So for mods we have a BMC Filter, GMG 3" Exhaust system, & EVOMSit Software..

We didnt have much time today to play with the tune and really tweak it 100% but I Road Course the car pretty hard and for long sessions 1hr + so for 93oct I'm Satisfied with the gains we made and where the car is at for only have 3 mods.. We dont have intercoolers, plenum, or piping.. Just a couple simple boltons.. Below are the results SAE Corrected which reads about 16hp lower than STD correction..

YouTube - AWD Motorsports 997tt.. 541whp / 565tq.. EVOMSit Software!!!

Recent Sebring Pic..

ToddZ and I will be thoroughly testing Intercoolers, 2 different size exhaust manifolds for stock turbo & for AWD Motorsports Billet VTG Turbos.. Ill keep you updated as things progress.. Thanks!!

Mike

Old 05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
time to update your sig, stout numbers for BPU.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
very nice!