Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KING911 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow nice colour combination looks stunning!!

Old 05-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Octanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Its really weird to pull up to a light and not have to clutch. I still find my self looking to do it as my last two Turbos were manuals. The PDK is a nice daily transmission in normal mode but when you want to get down to business, just hit the sport 2 button and WOT...its a beast! I love how it moves through the gears with no jerkiness between shifts and executes those shifts in a split second (probably less). It is the best of both worlds while cruising and I love the PDK. I think that now that I have had the chance to own a PDK Turbo, I probably will never go back to the manual...ever. I cant wait to get some more miles on her as I am feeling her open up a little now that I am over 900 miles. It just feels like its getting stronger and stronger since day one. When I get to around 3000 miles I will have Switzer do an oil change and tune. I might even ask Tym about compressor wheels and see what that does. Here are a couple more pics after a the first detail...but just BBerry pics, for better quality pictures goto page 4.

wow sounds like a blast to drive.
thanks!

Old 05-06-2010, 11:26 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Yeah agreed and red is even my favorite color, but its just too much. It looks like a Guatemalan whorehouse. Thanks again Ryan from Suncoast
haha.

But those are hideous. Just wear the red ones out and replace em.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that looks really good!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by KING911
wow nice colour combination looks stunning!!
Thanks
Originally Posted by Octanemia
wow sounds like a blast to drive.
thanks!
NP...and yes so much fun!
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
haha.

But those are hideous. Just wear the red ones out and replace em.
I disagree...I love them

Old 05-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Wow that looks really good!
Thanks for the kind words!

Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

A couple pics from tonight. I guess its cool to capture such a short period of time in our cars.

Attached Images