Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Michigan meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Banned
GT700 is an unknown quantity at this point
Michigan meet

Putting together a meet in Michigan in the next month or so. We were thinking about a track day at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, followed by a drive and dinner. Let me know if you are interested.

This would be open to any type of car. I am posting it here because there is very little traffic in the Midwest section, hope that is ok.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GT700
Putting together a meet in Michigan in the next month or so. We were thinking about a track day at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, followed by a drive and dinner. Let me know if you are interested.

This would be open to any type of car. I am posting it here because there is very little traffic in the Midwest section, hope that is ok.
Id be down if I am in town! I miss Michigan.